Thirtify is one of our main demonstration applications for the Spotify Web API. It is the first place we try out new API functionality, particularly functionality that relates directly to Spotify players.
In the application you will find demonstrations of our browse, search, user library, user profile, playlist, and metadata endpoints.The application:
- Plays 30 second audio previews
- Renders track, album and artist information
- Renders new releases in Spotify and Spotify featured playlists
- Implements track search
- Fetches user’s playlists, enables them to be renamed and change their visibility
- Can delete tracks from a playlist
- Fetches user’s saved tracks and can save a tracks
The source code is available on GitHub.
You will need a Spotify account (either free or premium) to log into the Thirtify demonstration website.