- Spotify Logo & Color Guidelines PDF
- Spotify Icons and Logo ZIP (EPS, PNG and PDF versions)
- Embedded SDK Partner Product UX Design Guidelines
Restrictions on naming and logos
Naming Your Application
If you are registering your application with us (on the My Applications page) you will need to enter the name of your app. This name will be used in communications to your app’s users when you seek authorization to access their data. We have a few pointers to consider when naming your app:
- It shouldn’t imply endorsement by Spotify, but suggesting to users that it is “for Spotify” is acceptable.
- It cannot begin with “Spot” or be similar to “Spotify” in sound or spelling.
Your Application’s Logo
Your logo should not include, or look similar to, the Spotify logo.