We’ll always make ourselves available to help with questions you have about working with the Spotify Platform. Here are the best methods for getting in touch with us:
Stack Overflow is a collaborative edited question and answer website for developers. Here you can ask Spotify API related questions by using the Spotify tag.
Follow the link below to ask your Spotify API question. Don’t forget to add the Spotify tag, and any other relevant tags as well, before posting.
Any questions or answers that use the Spotify tag can easily be filtered by typing [Spotify] in the search box, or use the following link:
We’re also available on IRC. You can join our channel #spotify on Freenode.
You can follow us on Twitter: @SpotifyPlatform
App Submission Support
If you cannot find your answers in any of the above, we have a tech support procedure.
Send an e-mail directly to our App Submission Support and remember that tech support have never seen your app and don’t know anything about it, so please try to be very clear in how you explain your problem.
Also, please send one e-mail per each new unrelated question.
Template to use in your support e-mail
In subject field
- App name
- Your question/problem (keep it short and clear)
In support request
- Add on which client version and which operating system the problem occurs.
- Describe your problem in 1-3 sentences.
- Add numbered steps to reproduce, so that we can find where in the app your problem is located.
- Describe what you have tried to do to resolve it.
- Attach the current app build in a zip-file.
- Provide screenshots to further clarify the problem.