Introducing libspotify 12, with Android support and more
Posted May 23rd, 2012
Changes in this version:
- Added Android support.
- Added functionality for controlling scrobbling.
- Added function sp_session_user_name, suitable for use in conjunction with the credentials_blob_updated callback.
- Added connectionstate_updated callback.
- Added support for low- and high-res images.
- Functions previously returning void will now always return an error code.
- Fixed a bug where libspotify would crash on reusing credentials when password had been changed.
- Fixed a bug where sp_search_total_playlists would always return 0.
- Fixed apparently random crash on multi-core ARM devices.
- Various bug fixes.
We’ve also made major changes to cocoalibspotify.
You can find the changelog at the Github repository.